Every human being has a desire, one of which is a new and beautiful home.
For which he labors day and night.
Eventually, he succeeds in his mission and goes out in search of a beautiful home.
Either he just buys the plot or buys a house, then builds it on his own.
Everything from custom gateways to bathrooms and ceilings to custom-made.
During this time he also advises the seasoned, inexperienced and every person and every art expert such as plumber / carpenter and house beautician. But some of the people who want to build a new home, only one of the servants to sit down and give them a home-made and beautiful contract. This is a big mistake. And it produces a lot of flaws.
The following are:
- The contractor strives to get cheaper work that will save them more money, while the landlord suffers a lot.
- The other drawback is that these types of people have many contracts that the contractor does not complete your work on time and you get upset.
- The third drawback is that it seeks to expedite all work so that the work can be completed quickly and I get paid, in which a lot of work gets lost.
To avoid all of these pitfalls, you should:
- Consult and meet with Harfan’s expert
- And make every job a specialist in the art
- It is better to buy the project material yourself from the market or otherwise give the expert the full contract, including the material wage And continued to review the project.
This formula will protect you from many pitfalls.
And for this reason woodakh is ready to help you achieve your dream of a new home.
Because woodakh has been helping people to do all types of wood work for the past 37 years. Due to which woodakh has good experience in charcoal work. If you are thinking of woodworking in your new home, take a look at the woodakh service you can see here
Look at the picture below.
In it the woodakh has made cabinets and kitchens. The strange thing is that the doors of this house were done by an inexperienced person, which wasted the landlord’s time and money. And the beauty of the house was impressed and the landlord Khush Dil Khan was impressed with our work. After which they decided that the rest of the wood work was done with woodakh. And we welcome the landlord’s decision.
Now in this house, woodakh has made cabinets in the walls and made modern kitchens that you can see below.
And the woodakh completed the work in just 14 days and appreciates the kitchens and shelves whenever a visitor comes to their house and they certainly ask who made these kitchens and shelves.